There is nothing that says Trick or Treat like Taco Tuesday….wait what???
With trick-or-treating and the inevitable sugar overload that will surely follow, why not meal prep ahead with quick and easy tacos for dinner??
Everything can be made ahead of time and safely placed in the refrigerator before all you ghost and goblins head out for the evening. My husband and I just LOVE Tacos.
Let’s be honest any Mexican food is always a favorite!!
Recently, I started using these Stand-N-Stuff Tacos along with the Dinner Kit from Olde El Paso, where everything is included, well except the stuffing part which generally includes lean ground beef and black beans in our house. What I love about Taco Tuesday, is the easiness of making tacos at home or even on the go. Tacos are that one food you can take with you and eat as you go with your trick-or-treaters.
So here’s to dinner on this ghoulish night. Happy Halloween ?
P.S. For my Gluten-Free friends Olde El Paso also has gluten-free options too!
- Olde El Paso Stand-N Stuff Taco Dinner Kit
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- 1 can of black beans
- 1medium onion
- 1 can of diced red tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro
- 1-2 avocados
- 1 package of grape tomatoes
- ** optional shredded cheddar cheese
- **optional shredded lettuce
- Chop medium onion and place in frying pan with some water or oil and cook until translucent.
- Add lean ground beef and cook thoroughly
- Add can of diced tomatoes with green Chile’s and the can of rinsed and drained black beans.
- Add packet of sauce and spices to mixture
- Add chopped cilantro and turn meat mixture off of heat.
- On a cutting board cut and dice avocado(s) and place in small dish
- Fill your Stand-N-Stuff taco shells and add your toppings.
Check out this amazing Stand-N-Stuff Taco Dinner Kit from Olde El Paso: https://www.oldelpaso.com/products/stand-n-stuff-taco-dinner-kit